PLUM® WOOD AND OUR SAFETY ASSURANCE
From little acorns and tiny roots… grow super strong swing sets and big, beasty Wildebeest Playgrounds! We are extremely proud to be FSC®-certified. Our commitment to be kind to the environment goes all the way back to our beginnings, over 35 years ago. We carefully select our wood before it’s sent to our factories, making sure your play equipment is produced using sustainable forestry operations and other controlled sources. Plum® outdoor wooden products are 100% sustainable and made from the sturdiest timber.
KIND AND FRIENDLY TO OUR ENVIRONMENT
Plum® cares about the environment and we want to look after nature and keep our forests flourishing for future generations. At Plum® we think using wood products from sustainable forestry operations is essential and for that reason Plum® has been a member of the Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) since its inception.
The Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) is a global, not-for-profit organization dedicated to the promotion of responsible forest management worldwide. FSC® defines standards based on agreed principles for responsible forest stewardship that are supported by environmental, social, and economic stakeholders. To learn more, visit www.fsc.org.
Plum® wooden outdoor toys are made of material from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests and other controlled sources. By choosing an FSC®-certified product from us you are supporting responsible management of the world’s forests.
Plum® declares not to be directly or indirectly involved in the following activities:
• Illegal logging or the trade in illegal wood or forest products
• Violation of traditional and human rights in forestry operations
• Destruction of high conservation values in forestry operations
• Significant conversion of forests to plantations or non-forest use
• Introduction of genetically modified organisms in forestry operations
• Violation of any of the ILO Core Conventions, as defined in the ILO Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work 1998